Resolved
3.3

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

After nagging them for a bit longer, I FINALLY got them to give me the headset at the original price, but they made me pay $10 for shipping which was not in the original purchase as well as taking 2 WEEKS to get it out of their warehouse and transferred to UPS. That's just ridiculous, even if they did give it to me for the price I originally bought it at

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2014

So the other night I was browsing computer parts and noticed a sale on the kingston hyper x clouds on NCIXUS for only $59! That's a great deal so I decided to pick up a pair. While I was on NCIX, I figured that I would also pick up my PSU through them (the EVGA supernova g2 750watts) since they had a deal with EVGA for a $20 mail in rebate. I did this late last night and I payed using paypal on their site, everything went through and they even charged me for the order.

Well this morning I get this email from NCIXUS "care team" that says that my entire order was voided because my paypal address was not verified. So I wasn't too concerned, I figured I would just go back and buy them again but I wouldn't use the paypal option this time, but between last night and this morning, the price of the headset went up $30. So, naturally, I tried to call them to have them let me buy them at the price I PAID for them the previous night and they said it wasn't possible. I wasn't too surprised because I'm not even sure if NCIXUS gives their customer service reps the power to override prices, so I asked to speak to a manager and he REFUSED to transfer me, saying the manager was too busy (I think he mentioned something about a meeting), but he could have the manager call me back in 2-3 business days. WHAT? 2-3 business days just to TALK to a manager? Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous! So I turn to the online support and try emailing them, but they are just as useless, if not more useless. So now I went to paypal to get them tell me that my address WAS in fact confirmed when I made the order, and has been confirmed for the past 6 months with no changes at all.

So armed with this new info, I go back and call NCIXUS and explain that voiding my order was a mistake on their end because they falsely accused me of having an unconfirmed address in paypal and showed them proof. Upon receiving this proof they STILL denied being wrong and WOULD NOT re-sell me the parts at the original prices that I bought them for.

This is ridiculous. I might be able to understand not being able to give me the previous sale price if the payment info error was my fault, but it wasn't. It was 100% NCIXUS' fault and they refuse to re-sell me the parts for the price I BOUGHT them at.

The only remotely good thing that came out of this was that I received a full refund for my order AFTER I bugged them that they cancelled my order without sending a refund.

This is ridiculous and you can bet that I will never make a purchase from NCIX ever again. Their customer service is TERRIBLE and they make NO accommodations for the customer even when THEY are the ones with the error.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Prices, Sales, Deals.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer care.

Comments